Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Monday, December 29, 2014

Valentines Soap Red Hot Cinnamon

Turned out fantastic! Crock Pot French Milled fragranced with red hot cinnamon, frosting fragranced wisteria lilac, colours magenta lab colour, pearl white lab colour white titanium dioxide. Silicone mold 49 cent thrift store find. Gold mica for a bit of dazzle.  Don't eat them.... That's what I told my son lol  
I used up soap trimmings I've been saving a mix match of soaps past (never throw them out) put in crock pot added some glycerin, half and half cream, lab colour, fragrance.  Let the crock pot do it's thing.  When it's melted (always go back and give it a stir) pour into mold and push it in.  I sprinkled blueberry tea leaves on top.  I had finely ground shea butter coconut shavings put that into crock pot added white TD and pearl white lab colour.  Added in fine blueberry tea leaves I chopped in my grinder,  heated till just clumpy (took like 5 mins) spooned it on top of the red heart spread it out and sprinkled gold mica on top  let it sit 10 hours and voila!  Gorgeous! Thanks for reading and happy soaping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment