Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Thursday, January 22, 2015

Blueberry Sparkle CPSoap

I am now ordering from my favorite suppliers in the United States.  Ones I've been drooling over for months.  Now that I have a parcel pick up in Grand Portage 45 mins away, my shipping is cheaper and I can have a fun drive down.  Yesterday picked up order from Wholesale Supplies Plus.  Today I made a blueberry fragrant soap with my new soap supplies.   Like Natures Garden, I'm very pleased.  Love.  This one Red Palm, olive , soybean, crisco, castor, coconut oils.  Shea and cocoa butter. Sodium hydroxide, coconut milk, bentonite clay. Blue lab colour. (I hope it turns blue) the red palm is very orange.  Seperate the batch added blue to 1/2 that turned algae green.  Alternating colours in the mold and finished off adding ground steeped blueberry tea leaves on the top. Just stripe down the middle.  Love the blue flecks in this tea and the scent.  Pushed it into the top just a bit, fluted the top with my wooden skewer spatula, and sprinkled with irradescent body safe glitter.  
How pretty.  Come back to see the reveal thanks for looking 

No comments:

Post a Comment