Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Saturday, January 17, 2015

Sophronia's Secret


I was commissioned by head of the leading ladies group, who owns a nail and beauty salon, to make a soap she found on Pinterest.  Very similar to to the Egyptian bar I make.  Activated charcoal, bentonite clay, olive, castor, and coconut oil.  Distill water, sodium hydroxide.  A simple recipe but active ingredients.  Sophronia's Secret.  A deep cleansing facial bar.  I had all the supplies.  They will be for sale from her shop only In Thunder Bay or you can get from me.  I wrapped them in birch bark and natural jute twine.  Made a label with Avery labels online, love that site.  Easy.  Beautiful recipe for the soap and wonderfully presented.  
Think they would make nice wedding favours

No comments:

Post a Comment