Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Saturday, January 3, 2015

Contest Winner

Last December I had a contest to name my new skin bar.  The contest ran until December 31 st.  Here's the bar
It's is similar to the Eqyptian Nite Skin Repair only difference is the activated charcoal I have keeps turning grey and muted like stone. So I needed to call it something else as it's not turning black ????? At first I wasn't happy but after getting wet from using one for myself it kept looking more like a stone.  That's when I loved it! Here's mine 
Kool! So I ran a contest to name the new bar.  I had a bit of feedback on it from my FB page veiwers and the name that won was "Mosaic Magic" I absolutely loved that name because I embedded cut up pieces of older soaps that I had made.  So each bar has a little bit of goodness from everything that I put into my soaps and with activated charcoal these are skintastic!!! The winner whose name is Janice, gets one of these and also a Valentines soap made to match but just fragrant free and just activated charcoal.  In this contest a name popped up Dark Love I liked the Dark part and came up with Dark Nite, the Acne Warrior.  These are the muted grey charcoal soaps done into new heart shaped silicone mold. 
Janice gets one of these too !! Made with olive, castor, shea butter, cocoa butter, palm oil, distill water, sodium hydroxide.  Activated Charcoal.  They smell like coconut a bit from that ingredient.  Just plain beautiful! 
I had to make more. Great for Valentines.  Stay tuned there's more to come.  I've been busy

No comments:

Post a Comment