Powered By Blogger

Welcome

Soap making is a fun and exciting hobby, full of trial and tribulations! When you create soap you are creating art, each one is different, never the same. An addicting hobby.... once you get started all you think about is what kind of soap to make next. This blog is about my soaping experience please enjoy!



Friday, January 9, 2015

Ultra Violet Fruity Lishous

Wow!  I had a customer ask me for avocado soap and coconut oil blend something yummy.  Here's my concoction.  With added cocoa butter and shea.  Citrus linen fragrance mixed with left over winter sleigh ride.  Smells very fruity.  Blue lab colour, white titanium dioxide.  Olive oil was infused  with beet root powder.  Split the batch Added the blue lab colour it turned algae green.  Added white titanium dioxide to other half and it turned grey.  Whatever I thought.  We'll see.  It set up overnight.  I used two juice cartons for the mould.  These cartons had the turn cap on the spout which are perfect for closing it up to saponify.  When I revealed them I was happily shocked at the result.  Funnel poured.  Gorgeous Design.   
$6.50 each.  I think my client will be pleased with these !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment